Step 1. Hang the cravat around your neck with one end slightly longer than the other.
Step 2. Wrap the long end across the front of the shorter end.
Step 3. Continue wrapping the long end around until you have one complete loop around the top of the short end.
Step 4. Start going round again, but as you get to the back of the loop, thread the long end up over the top of the loop from behind.
Step 5. Pull the long end all the way through over the loop until it’s hanging down the front. Tuck all the fabric behind your waistcoat for a wedding cravat, or into your open collar shirt for a casual or day cravat.
Make sure the speech at your wedding is perfect with our 10- point guide.
- Think about it – Don’t try to write your speech in one go. It takes time, so be patient.
- Be brief – Keep it short and sweet. You do not want to bore people.
- Be inclusive – Avoid private jokes. Make sure your speech has something for everyone.
- Be generous – Funny is good, embarrassing is just embarrassing.
- Get it right – Make sure you thank and toast the right people.
- Practice, practice and practice – The better you know the speech, the less nervous you will be.
- Tape yourself– Then play it back and check your pace and diction.
- Keep your notes handy– Just in case!
- Look up– Project your voice, don’t mumble into your chest. Make eye contact with the audience.
- Keep Calm – Remember a wedding crowd is the most generous crowd in the world.
Step 1. Lay the pocket square out flat, with the underside of the fabric facing upwards.
Step 2.Take the bottom point and position directly on top of the top point creating a triangle shape.
Step 3.Take the point on the bottom left of the triangle and fold in.
Step 4. Do the same on the other side.
Step 5. Place the folded pocket square into the jacket’s pocket with the folds facing inwards and just the point sticking out.
Ottavio Nuccio Gala UK after lots of research has collated your Top 10 First Dance songs. We hope you like it:
Righteous Brothers- Unchained Melody
The Beach Boys – God only knows
Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
Adele- Love Song
Nat King Cole – When I fall in Love
Robbie Williams – Angels
Police- Every Breath You Take
Adele – One and Only
Paloma Faith – Just Be
Ed Sheran – Kiss Me