Every successful wedding is planned from the moment it starts utill the final guest goes home. Here the Ottavio Nuccio Gala UK team have thought of all the ways the groom pitch in to help plan the wedding.
What is the groom responsible for?
- Traditionally, the groom is responsible for the rings. But most couples try them on together.
- As early as possible the groom should recruit his best man and ushers, to start the art of delegation
- The groom is usually in charge of the venue and flowers. He should also arrange presents for the bridesmaids, ushers, best man and bouquet for his mother.
- The groom is usually in charge of organising the honeymoon and transport to and from venues.
What else might the groom need to do?
- Source a photographer to document his day of love
- He may also need to source and book the entertainment at the venues